not so bored anymore, this was a rollercoaster from the beginning to the end🤣
Oh it was! Thanks to this, I woke up so late today🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
not so bored anymore, this was a rollercoaster from the beginning to the end🤣
Oh it was! Thanks to this, I woke up so late today🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
What is Nawaz's youtube channel called?
not so bored anymore, this was a rollercoaster from the beginning to the end🤣
And it was beginning to get interesting when my sleep just broke. I literally tried going back to sleep just so I could continue my dream😆
Yaar but how did the guy and I convert into IshqAan!?
Hamari bebasi ka fayda utha rahe hain. Pehle subah ke 10 baje tak aa jata tha. Ab kai har shaam tk aata hai.
Le me to Sony:
Sony aaj countdown me busy hia , dega bhi ya nahi sneak peak pata nahi😡
But really, since i started watching this show, around... 1/3 of my dreams have been about ishqaan.🤣
But really, since i started watching this show, around... 1/3 of my dreams have been about ishqaan.🤣
Kya yaar, ab Dreams Par Zor Nahi 🤣
Mujhe Kal sneak peak aayega kehna hi nahi chahiye tha. Sarlu ki kaali billi wali feeling aa rahi hai
Konsi countdown? Kaisi countdown?Originally posted by: kankabhor
Sony aaj countdown me busy hia , dega bhi ya nahi sneak peak pata nahi😡
not me doing that literally every time i get an interesting dream😳Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
And it was beginning to get interesting when my sleep just broke. I literally tried going back to sleep just so I could continue my dream😆