Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Episode 7:
Dadi ne purane discussions mein bhi blackmail Kiya hua hai with " mera mara much dekhoge"
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Episode 6:
What the fudge , what the fudge, what the fudge,
and in the end Ahaan says what the fudge, turning to his family in a complaining tone was hilarious
🤪😆
Oh I loved that🤣
What is Nawaz's youtube channel called?
I got such a weird dream today! Like a guy I know and I went out somewhere, in our town. And we're so lovey dovey and all- probably dating. Anyway, we arrive at a place, it looks like a decent resort or whatever and suddenly our faces and all turn into Ishqi and Ahaan 😕 And the resort turns into a school. (Like wtf)
Ahaan shows Ishqi the classroom in which he teaches, and they're cuddling and are about to kiss lekin Dadi tapki she doesn't know they're dating and Sonu, who knows they're in a relationship, somehow makes an excuse. Anyway, Ishqi snatches an important file or something from Ahaan and she runs around the corridors with him chasing her, as the whole school looks at them.
Im so bored... sneak peek aa gaya kya?
Im so bored... sneak peek aa gaya kya?
Nahi. Itna wait ke baad if they give nonsese in sneak peak, then Sony😡
not so bored anymore, this was a rollercoaster from the beginning to the end🤣Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I got such a weird dream today! Like a guy I know and I went out somewhere, in our town. And we're so lovey dovey and all- probably dating. Anyway, we arrive at a place, it looks like a decent resort or whatever and suddenly our faces and all turn into Ishqi and Ahaan 😕 And the resort turns into a school. (Like wtf)
Ahaan shows Ishqi the classroom in which he teaches, and they're cuddling and are about to kiss lekin Dadi tapki she doesn't know they're dating and Sonu, who knows they're in a relationship, somehow makes an excuse. Anyway, Ishqi snatches an important file or something from Ahaan and she runs around the corridors with him chasing her, as the whole school looks at them.
Hamari bebasi ka fayda utha rahe hain. Pehle subah ke 10 baje tak aa jata tha. Ab kai har shaam tk aata hai.Originally posted by: kankabhor
Nahi. Itna wait ke baad if they give nonsese in sneak peak, then Sony😡
Le me to Sony:

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I got such a weird dream today! Like a guy I know and I went out somewhere, in our town. And we're so lovey dovey and all- probably dating. Anyway, we arrive at a place, it looks like a decent resort or whatever and suddenly our faces and all turn into Ishqi and Ahaan 😕 And the resort turns into a school. (Like wtf)
Ahaan shows Ishqi the classroom in which he teaches, and they're cuddling and are about to kiss lekin Dadi tapki she doesn't know they're dating and Sonu, who knows they're in a relationship, somehow makes an excuse. Anyway, Ishqi snatches an important file or something from Ahaan and she runs around the corridors with him chasing her, as the whole school looks at them.
Aap to sapne me bhi Ishqaan-high rehte ho😆