Originally posted by: RishiGirl
🤣🤣
what is this Tanya? U won’t be taking care of him at all? I didn’t expect this from u 😂😂😂
He will take care of himself as well as Tanya
why should boys have all the fun...they should pamper na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
🤣🤣
what is this Tanya? U won’t be taking care of him at all? I didn’t expect this from u 😂😂😂
He will take care of himself as well as Tanya
why should boys have all the fun...they should pamper na
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
He will take care of himself as well as Tanya
why should boys have all the fun...they should pamper na
That I agree!! But Tanya is very clear that she’ll do nothing for her hero!!! 😂😂😂