Awwwwww tumhi logo ke wajah se I still have hopes 🤗🤗❤️🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awwwwww tumhi logo ke wajah se I still have hopes 🤗🤗❤️🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He brings his own stuff and eats all for himself 🤣
This is like being cautious about the current world state 😂
Too cautious that he poses for pics and takes selfies while eating those 😂😂😂
I told ya it's Food over everything for Mishra Ji 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Bahut jald screen pe bhi aa jayega 🤣
Pata chala krishna rao yehi bana hain 😆
He already appears in random scenes.
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
he is very conscious abt his diet I guess
so he bought his own cake 🤣
tanya u are lucky 🤣
Hahaha good mujhe tension nahi lena khud ka dhyaan rakh lega 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahaha good mujhe tension nahi lena khud ka dhyaan rakh lega 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Saath saath aapka bhi dhyan rakhega 😉😉
iam always up for #JaTan squad
🤣🤣
Why is this burbak everywhere? Other shows we get BTS of lead actors and here we are getting BTS of burbak. Why god why? 😭
Stay pinned to your hopes 🤣
Burbak knows and loves his food. 🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahaha good mujhe tension nahi lena khud ka dhyaan rakh lega 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
what is this Tanya? U won’t be taking care of him at all? I didn’t expect this from u 😂😂😂