Danish started and dad lowered volume 😂😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Danish started and dad lowered volume 😂😂😂😂😂
His singing is defintely not for everyone I agree. I am glad he was safe though.
Mann Kyun Behka for the third time...
Arunita and sayli singing man kyu behka again.
So tired of this song
nahi he sang really good. He's fav with qawwali type songs. Bas his voice is ao powerful need to lower volumeOriginally posted by: sahilkapur18
His singing is defintely not for everyone I agree. I am glad he was safe though.
In dono l liye new duet song likho
this is unfair ! Sirf aru sayali Ka duet hua ??Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
In dono l liye new duet song likho
Y they don't give other duets ?! N that too phir se man kyu behka
Glad I didn't watch the full episode today
kyuki they are lata asha 😆 other than these two Ashish sayli is /was great. Watch the epi all were great. Pd ❤️Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
this is unfair ! Sirf aru sayali Ka duet hua ??
Y they don't give other duets ?! N that too phir se man kyu behka
Glad I didn't watch the full episode today
AK ka Maharashtra ka sher comments kaam nhi aya I guess. Sahi hai sayli deserve to stay.
Also atlst asha special epi mein they could have done without the love angle. Uff cringe
4 weeks finale starting from today. That's 12 hrs.
So Ashish will also be counted as a finalist..
Shanmukha was crying so much😭