Originally posted by: 2QGCYPQV27OPN62B
dont miss the point yaar
so vanku does know romance he just doesn't want to show us 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Ye kya bol diya???🤭🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 2QGCYPQV27OPN62B
dont miss the point yaar
so vanku does know romance he just doesn't want to show us 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Ye kya bol diya???🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay... but I must be playing a role in the love diagram... or am I just expected to sit and munch on popcorn🤣
Apni apni shraddha hai 😳🤣
came out wrong yaar
I don't want to see him romancing
I want to see him making our sairat romancing 🤣
Ye badhiya tha guruOriginally posted by: KashishSingh27
We too me it does 😳 and as long as I am declared innocent I don't care if I make sense or not 🤣

Originally posted by: 6XKT65ITV2OKL7KW
came out wrong yaar
I don't want to see him romancing
I want to see him making our sairat romancing 🤣
Ya ya I know🤣
🤣🤣
Koi Khabri Ji ko bulado Jaldi.
Ok love heptagon then 🤣
what role would you like to play. We have many options😉🤣Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay... but I must be playing a role in the love diagram... or am I just expected to sit and munch on popcorn🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Koi Khabri Ji ko bulado Jaldi.
yaar unofficial khabriji already spoke nah 🤣
so now we are just waiting on the official
apparently Sai had band aid on her forehead in that selfie?? means didi will pakka push her...