Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Ishani bhi to hai😳😆
😱😱😱 So it's a love Pentagon now !!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Ishani bhi to hai😳😆
😱😱😱 So it's a love Pentagon now !!!!
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Ishani bhi to hai😳😆
Matlab?😳 I'm very clueless at this point guys😂
Read your own comment again and think if it really makes sense🤣Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
So Aparna gave dhoka to cheeku with you and cheeku gave dhoka to you by asking to marry me and I refused , so the conclusion is that you and me are innocent here 🤣🤣
we are making a love diagram and you are pulled in for nothing🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
May the little one be blessed with happiness and health❤️
Congratulations to the whole family❤️
dont miss the point yaar
so vanku does know romance he just doesn't want to show us 🤣
You are now a part of love Pentagon between me , shrishti , Appu and cheeku 🤣 now find who is bewafa here
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
You are now a part of love Pentagon between me , shrishti , Appu and cheeku 🤣 now find who is bewafa here
yaar I am also here nah 🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Read your own comment again and think if it really makes sense🤣
We too me it does 😳 and as long as I am declared innocent I don't care if I make sense or not 🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
we are making a love diagram and you are pulled in for nothing🤣
Okay... but I must be playing a role in the love diagram... or am I just expected to sit and munch on popcorn🤣
Ok now it's a love hexagon 🤣