Veer bhi hoga waha 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Veer bhi hoga waha 😉
Hi Sri 🤗🤗
Good afternoon kaisi ho?
TFS dear❤️🤗
Viru is looking like a don here😎🤣...kiski pitayi hone wali hain🤔🤔😆🤣
Their small room is so cute ...all tidy and radio bhi hai 😆
This phase ll be great bonding of PurVir i feel ❤️
This is Rewari Village and panchayati Raj rules .
If kids behave unruly and shatter things in the haveli, I guess they will get a beating in return by their Papa/ dad /Baap .
Is this what they are hinting at ?? I wonder ?
Mukhiji holding a pole, huge drama on the way!
I've made up my mind on whom I want Vir to be so insanely angry.
Prakashi
Anjali
Or is it for the new villian 😆
TFS Sri👍🏼
Loving this set up ❤️
I want to see Vir and Purvi staying together in his cozy little aashiyana & build their love!
There's this mirror hanging right in front of their cot, Vir lying there staring at Purvi while she is adjusting her wet hair. ☺️
kaand family hai.. Puri ki puri..🤣