Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am the ONLY person in India Forums who seems to love this movie, having watched it 20 times (cried all 20 times and have no regrets). But I’m okay with that. I’ll happily contribute to being the 1% voter who keeps voting for the movie in every IF poll. 😂
I’ll never get sick of this song. I have looked long and hard (online) to find Paro’s sari worn in this song but never found it.
Great performance from SRK
In My childhood I was so besotted by all the posters, audio cassettes, trailers of this film.
I used to visit cyber cafe every day and spent 20 taka per hour only to search Devdas related news. Was a mad fan of this movie and Aishwarya Rai since my childhood.
I just like the, 'Devaaa...arre ohhh devaaa' voice over of a kid and Ash running on it gif as well.
I try not to miss an opportunity to use it whenever possible in a joke or post.
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
I just like the, 'Devaaa...arre ohhh devaaa' voice over of a kid and Ash running on it gif as well.
I try not to miss an opportunity to use it whenever possible in a joke or post.
My favourite to use as well 😆

Running in musical chairs ✔️
Running for bus ✔️
Running to your fav food stall before it runs out of your fav stuff ✔️
Running in general ✔️
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Running in musical chairs ✔️
Running for bus ✔️
Running to your fav food stall before it runs out of your fav stuff ✔️
Running in general ✔️
My asthmatic and unfit ass after running in all of the above scenarios ✔️
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
My asthmatic and unfit ass after running in all of the above scenarios ✔️
After I lost the musical chairs last round.
After the bus left.
After the food stall shut.
And after I have run in general.
😆
When delivery man arrives at the door with your food 🥂Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Running in musical chairs ✔️
Running for bus ✔️
Running to your fav food stall before it runs out of your fav stuff ✔️
Running in general ✔️
https://youtu.be/qtq6oCVcwWw?si=lCec8efpDT_B-39b Release date :12th July 2002 Verdict:Hit
https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011
https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001
https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002
https://youtu.be/9C008fKT5VM?si=2rlGkpCWloNtI9wz Release Date :18th September 2009 Verdict:Super Hit
15