exactly hardly 2mins
He Was showing tour of Deshmukh house too 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
exactly hardly 2mins
He Was showing tour of Deshmukh house too 🤣🤣🤣
kiska hai tumko intezaar mein hoon na 🤣🤣
I don’t think I will be able to catch up today …😆
https://twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1413936644974026753?s=19
Shivu di with Sai's family,blurred one
Originally posted by: VARSHA2930
https://twitter.com/freak_anurag/status/1413936644974026753?s=19
Shivu di with Sai's family,blurred one
☺️my saishi heart
Pics are very nice 👍
Well I'll be honest here .... For once I did feel bad for Jay sir as he was being teased so much but then I realised ki entertainment industry me koi sidha ni hota ... Innocent ho sakta hai but not sidha.....then I concluded ki ye sahi ho raha hai🤣afterall he thinks himself to be Raghav Rao🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was thinking the same!! They know who he is and they definitely know he’s an easy target to pull off 🤣🤣
I’m sure they’re teasing him a lot so much, I was looking and enjoying as to how Shivangi was teasing him 🤣
he’s for sure their entertainment and our entertainment too 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MON746XSBS6V47FV
Well I'll be honest here .... For once I did feel bad for Jay sir as he was being teased so much but then I realised ki entertainment industry me koi sidha ni hota ... Innocent ho sakta hai but not sidha.....then I concluded ki ye sahi ho raha hai🤣afterall he thinks himself to be Raghav Rao🤣
Exactly 🤣🤣
All of them are having their own fun!! Now since jay loves to be popular he’ll have to jailna all these 😂😂😂😂