Already filtered in hawa 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Already filtered in hawa 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I was trying to tag you shreya and Jayashree. To tell I finally got teeno ki pic woh bhi together 🤣🤣
I'll say I manifested this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
but I’m also sure in no time he got filtered in hawa Also 😂😂
That was cute ☺️
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I was trying to tag you shreya and Jayashree. To tell I finally got teeno ki pic woh bhi together 🤣🤣
I'll say I manifested this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tumhare teen anmol ratan aisa bolna chahti thi 




Fandom will leave no one. We know that 🤣🤣🤣
I had written in the edt thread mere teeno chand ke tukde. 😳
And tagged u 3 but my tag was not working 😡😆
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I had written in the edt thread mere teeno chand ke tukde. 😳
And tagged u 3 but my tag was not working 😡😆
Tag is partial...me jab bolti hun tabhi kaam karta hai 🤣



❤️
Jay bodyguard ke jaise chipka hua hai
Hahaha lucky you ! 🤣🤣
Touch wood...touch wood kaam karta rahe...aaj hi contract sign kiya hai 
