Please tell me they didn’t mean it that way
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Please tell me they didn’t mean it that way
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
He is turned on so much these days🤣
But today woh frustrate hokar he went to the bathroom🤣
For a cold shower🤣
Piu and Prema are our leaders🤣
I think they are different, the bottom picture wali toh bahut hi shallow hai😕
Years of experience😆
I think they are different, the bought picture wali toh bahut hi shallow hai😕
I was so confused....Thats why posted this🤣
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Congrats on the edt 🥳
PS I did not get anything in last 15pages of previous EDT🤣
OMG! Chikki are you less than 18? This is what I was afraid of🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I can not 🤣 Prema you are supposed to the most sanskari. At least that’s how I pictured it 🤣 Shiva has managed to make us all go crazy
Nivi, what do you want me to do? Are they showing sanskari stuff at 7:30 pm?🤣
Congrats on the new EDT! 🥳
Nivi, what do you want me to do? Are they showing sanskari stuff at 7:30 pm?🤣
Woh toh shayad Sanskari hi dikha rahe.. but our not so Sanskari brains thinking something else🤣