PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Piu❤️

I have edited my posts where I felt I went overboard with my bashing for Dev. It was completely with the flow and I really don't want any harm to EDT because of this.

Aaliya...incase there are any more posts of mine to be edited...do mention❤️

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

both shiva and raavi have entered the tharki mode a while back.. they don't leave a single chance to stare at each others' lips 😆

Sigh.. ghoorne ne aage bhi toh badho 

Ghoorte hi rahoge toh khaoge kab 🤣

😂😂 Kya hoga when they will be in love 💕😂😂 acha hua bed nahi diya gaya inko

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Thanks for the reminder Piu❤️

I have edited my posts where I felt I went overboard with my bashing for Dev. It was completely with the flow and I really don't want any harm to EDT because of this.

Aaliya...incase there are any more posts of mine to be edited...do mention❤️

Thank you Priya! 🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

both shiva and raavi have entered the tharki mode a while back.. they don't leave a single chance to stare at each others' lips 😆

Sigh.. ghoorne ne aage bhi toh badho 

Ghoorte hi rahoge toh khaoge kab 🤣

But are you seeing the act Raavi is putting up, dodging him and his touch, acting as if she doesn’t know what he is upto and why he is feeling this way😆 She is really testing his patience😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

😂😂 Kya hoga when they will be in love 💕😂😂 acha hua bed nahi diya gaya inko

when they understand and reciprocate each other's feelings, the absence of a bed is not going to stop them 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

But are you seeing the act Raavi is putting up, dodging him and his touch, acting as if she doesn’t know what he is upto and why he is feeling this way😆 She is really testing his patience😆

Oh yeah.. The only reason I can come up with for this is that she is an airhead and a dobi 😆 

I can accept that she doesn't understand his feelings coz of his past behavior with her. 

What I fail to understand is her absolute refusal to think about her marriage from her perspective, and her own feelings towards it. On top of that she says things like "matlab ki baat kar" to Shiva when he brings the topic up, and yet she has expectations from Shiva as a husband. She is attracted to him and at the same time wants to stay away from him when he makes a move. 

She just goes with the flow, refusing to think about her changing feelings 😆

I guess she will remain this way till Shiva shuts himself up and distances himself from her completely

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj to devta are being bashed left, right  and centre.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone called rishita privacy ki prime minister.🤣🤣🤣

I felt so much sukoon on reading the tweets.🤣🤣

I am sure we will be happy seeing shiva's outburst on Dev or a Dev shiva fight but the Twitter Pankhas will have a literal party that day.😆😆

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shiva’s silence will greatly affect Raavi. He’s always been a huge part of her life, his indifference will drive her crazy and hopefully make her realise his worth

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Sharing the summary of something I had read in a book a long time ago! 

Passionate Love is beautiful. But, it has it's problems too. Jealousy would be there; possessiveness would be there, fighting, nagging, quarrelling, intolerance and domination. 

When fire is there, there is much smoke. You cannot avoid the smoke if you love the fire. You have to learn to tolerate the smoke. 

Of course, there will be great moments, but then, there will be moments of hell too! -that's the price one has to pay.

This pic 

And so well written❤️👏 

I'm really hoping Raavi misses these moments and reminiscences about all these moments when and if they have a mini seperation...I really want to see her side now.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Aaj to devta are being bashed left, right  and centre.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone called rishita privacy ki prime minister.🤣🤣🤣

I felt so much sukoon on reading the tweets.🤣🤣

I am sure we will be happy seeing shiva's outburst on Dev or a Dev shiva fight but the Twitter Pankhas will have a literal party that day.😆😆

I want Shiva bajaaye Dev ki and most importantly I want Raavi to bash Dev and Rishita both if they again said any shit which I know they will say soon.