Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Haan de do.
Also Sony ko tag kiya? I can't see it?
https://www.sonypicturesnetworks.com/leadership-team
Also if we can find Danish Khan & N.P Singh?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJKNcdhfmX/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Haan de do.
Also Sony ko tag kiya? I can't see it?
https://www.sonypicturesnetworks.com/leadership-team
Also if we can find Danish Khan & N.P Singh?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJKNcdhfmX/?utm_medium=copy_link
1. suggest change in time slot. IPZN at 8pm and so on
2. Reasons why IPZN better than KUDCA
3. so why IPZN chosen over KUDCA. KUDCA should be casualty as it's not as per it's content of 3 girls with the backdrop of partition. Now show no where to it's original content. One of the girl quit the show before leap and not replaced. Now a story of 2 girls out of which one is main lead, other one sidelined.
1st we can do - !!!
if we add KUDCA - it will start a war between fandoms..
What do you guys think?
I agree. Don't bring in KUDCA BHUDKA.
Pehle hi siyappe Kam nai hai. Aur nahi chahiye. Inse to nipat le pehle
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
1st we can do - !!!
if we add KUDCA - it will start a war between fandoms..
What do you guys think?
I think we shouldn't add KUDCA here.
The last thing we want is a fandom war. We should add more reasonable reasons to save IPZN.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I agree. Don't bring in KUDCA BHUDKA.
Pehle hi siyappe Kam nai hai. Aur nahi chahiye. Inse to nipat le pehle
Kal ke Abhijit Muhurat main will initiate it, Sunday bhu hai. 😆
so Abhijit Muhurta is the timing at which the event or activity initiated will make the native victorious. It is ideal Muhurat to initiate any activity except marriage or Upnayan. The Abhijit Muhurat becomes more sacred and powerful if it is during shukla paksh, and the day that has other beneficial yogas
what hashtag I should promote? In IG
SaveIPZN
Don'tShutIPZN
Something else?
??
1. suggest change in time slot. IPZN at 8pm and so on
2. Reasons why IPZN better than KUDCA
3. so why IPZN chosen over KUDCA. KUDCA should be casualty as it's not as per it's content of 3 girls with the backdrop of partition. Now show no where to it's original content. One of the girl quit the show before leap and not replaced. Now a story of 2 girls out of which one is main lead, other one sidelined.
one suggestion can also be shifting IPZN to SonyLIV
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
what hashtag I should promote? In IG
SaveIPZN
Don'tShutIPZN
Something else?
??
Both sounds good. Anything you like.
Title: don’t end iPZN
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Save IPZN from going off air
I like this!!
Logon ko samajh bhi aayega.
Koi photo bhi daalni hogi!!
I'm also tagging Arpita and Ayushi for the photos, woh edits banaate hain toh they might have some good shots.