yes I think it's Rhea and her family he is talking to ... the other guy could be Mr Mehta if not the director
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes I think it's Rhea and her family he is talking to ... the other guy could be Mr Mehta if not the director
This is the social media updates... everyone is commenting about eppy in EDT... sorry ... my post in 2 threads must have caused confusion.
Originally posted by: esprit_00
This is the social media updates... everyone is commenting about eppy in EDT... sorry ... my post in 2 threads must have caused confusion.
Sorry by mistake
she seriously beats him
I may sound rude/bad. But I feel irritated when she's always just doing the same thing. Pulling his cheeks, slapping, kicking his arms etc.
This seems overdone sometimes and I no more found this cute at all😒
itv's 007 James Bond - shaken, not stirred ❤️