Think I came to know right when I started watching IPzN and googled him a bit because he seemed familiar.
He was such a seedha sadha baccha there. Too innocent for his own bad. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Think I came to know right when I started watching IPzN and googled him a bit because he seemed familiar.
He was such a seedha sadha baccha there. Too innocent for his own bad. 😆
precap. can't get out of deal for 6 months. contract signed first, then entry of savvy.
On seeing savvy, dadi can't say "ahaan putar chal yahanse" 😆 he is bound by contract 👍🏼
clever Ishqi with her plan 👏 Malhotra's bound by contract, ensure savvy comes in front of them and they can't do anything. Next savvy in Malhotra house to her rightful place??!!!
By the way Rahul Tiwari is still director of the show. His name came up in last night's episode credit.
I think dadi will join the dots linking Ishqi to savvy as everytime savvy has come- Ishqi was there- mental asylum, resort, even barsi
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Rajat was in behad 2? Didn’t know that
he was again the best character there. I loved him. The show lost the charm after his death. I left watching.
Originally posted by: netflicks
I think dadi will join the dots linking Ishqi to savvy as everytime savvy has come- Ishqi was there- mental asylum, resort, even barsi
Daadi can link everything to Ishqi! I'm surprised she didn't tell the cops yeh ishqi ke wajah se hua coz ahaan married her instead of Mehta's daughter!!!
Originally posted by: libranangel
Daadi can link everything to Ishqi! I'm surprised she didn't tell the cops yeh ishqi ke wajah se hua coz ahaan married her instead of Mehta's daughter!!!
Dadi be like-
Iss Ishqi ne mall pe metro chala di. Giraftaar kar lijiye iss gustakh kaali billi ko!
🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRI9e6rL89D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Raj in between of biwi and maa😆 ok whats up with that feather birds on sonu saree🤣
Originally posted by: jacinta_91
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRI9e6rL89D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Raj in between of biwi and maa😆
Bechara Raj 😆
Par Sonu ki saree k pallu ka design accha hai😆
Its lookslike feather birds stuck on her pallu🤣