I got confused for a moment ke whose birthday it was, aise gaal khichayi horahi hai yahan pe 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I got confused for a moment ke whose birthday it was, aise gaal khichayi horahi hai yahan pe 🤣🤣
You should try other shows, Sadda Haq and Mariam Khan especially if possible. His acting is 👏
Idk about other shows.. but in this show I can see Param in Ahaan at times 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Idk about other shows.. but in this show I can see Param in Ahaan at times 😆
Param in Ahaan or Ahaan in Param??😆
It's very very fluid nowadays

Anyone has the link to Rajat caking Akshita on her bday? I don't think I ever saw the actual footage of the controversial incident 😆 Even Akshita mentioned it in her IG live😆
^^because I forgot to tag you guys in the post above, in case you have it😆
^^because I forgot to tag you guys in the post above, in case you have it😆
Yeh waali?
^^because I forgot to tag you guys in the post above, in case you have it😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRG_0mJBM5M/?utm_medium=copy_link
Rajat was in behad 2? Didn’t know that
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Rajat was in behad 2? Didn’t know that
Lmao. I saw him in Behad but didn't recognize him here until I googled. 🤣
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Rajat was in behad 2? Didn’t know that
Yes he was he played the younger brother there