Raghav and his love for Pallu's hair 😌😌😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raghav and his love for Pallu's hair 😌😌😌
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Me too and the hair smelling
and not to tell recently I have seen other shows doing the collar scene---but none have the intensity RaghVi has
Only RaghVi can make the collar scene look so cool. 👄👄👄
2012 ko world khatam hone waala tha nah? 😂😂😂😂
Sei jonnei to ami oi bochor koto kichu kore niechilam. Adult film dekha theke, anime series pending je gulo chilo o gulo sesh kora, Koyek ta kdrama dekha, sara bochor figure er chinta na kore ja iccha tai khawa, Beer try kora, Bari theke paliye bondhu der songe trip e jawa. All just to tick my wishlist before I die with the world. Kintu ki kopal kichui holo na!! 🤣
Koi aur show hota toh I would have definitely cringed. Par they made these things hot and kinky. Matlab, RaghVi hot scene bhi imagine karu tab bhi I can see Pallavi grabbing Raghav by his collar 😂😂😂
This show made sniffing hair and clutching collar a definition of hotness and romance!! 😆