Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Oho lekin shaadi k chakkar me hume bhul mat jaana. Hume bhi paneer thusna hai aapki shaadi me😆😆
Malhotra house : sasural Alakh ka 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Oho lekin shaadi k chakkar me hume bhul mat jaana. Hume bhi paneer thusna hai aapki shaadi me😆😆
Malhotra house : sasural Alakh ka 🤣
I hope I find someone like Karthik and his parents are like Ahaan’s chaacha chaachi ❤️
Daadi na ho bas 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Why fear when kartik is here.
Mere hone waale pati sab sambhal lenge.
Shadi mem zarror bhula na
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I hope I find someone like Karthik and his parents are like Ahaan’s chaacha chaachi ❤️
Daadi na ho bas 😆
Agar hogi bhi to Kartik k saath troll kar lena😆
I am marking my absence for today from the forum.
Have a wonderful day guys! meet you all tomorrow 😛
Akshita looks so pretty in this outfit ya, I LOVE the jhumkas
One for the Parakshita ship 🤣
https://twitter.com/aparnatarakhere/status/1413720538065874946
Never saw any serials of Param.This is my first time watching him onscreen.
Literary i crush on Param.If the show end so soon, i miss him 🥺 and ParamAkshitas chemistry. 😒😒
One for the Parakshita ship 🤣
https://twitter.com/aparnatarakhere/status/1413720538065874946
Finally Param's left side suffering too🤣🤣
My Parakshita
Never saw any serials of Param.This is my first time watching him onscreen.
Literary i crush on Param.If the show end so soon, i miss him 🥺 and ParamAkshitas chemistry. 😒😒
You should try other shows, Sadda Haq and Mariam Khan Reporting Live especially if possible. His acting is 👏