Team Sai won the Women support women debate between Sai and Ankhoi
All thanks to our rockstars Siya and Mishti
Take a bow you guys
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/desislive/status/1413739698195816448?s=21
Team Sai won the Women support women debate between Sai and Ankhoi
All thanks to our rockstars Siya and Mishti
Take a bow you guys
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/desislive/status/1413739698195816448?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Siya and Mishti❤️
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Team Sai won the Women support women debate between Sai and Ankhoi
All thanks to our rockstars Siya and Mishti
Take a bow you guys
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
It could not be without any of you guys!!! we had you guys present in our minds while standing up for our SAI JOSHI!!!
This is for the FD, for SAI and for AYESHA!!!!!!
love you guys tons!!!
Mishti and I are ecstatic!!!
Ps- I can post my debate argument if you like!!
Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
It could not be without any of you guys!!! we had you guys present in our minds while standing up for our SAI JOSHI!!!
This is for the FD, for SAI and for AYESHA!!!!!!
love you guys tons!!!
Mishti and I are ecstatic!!!
Ps- I can post my debate argument if you like!!
Yes please do Siya, would love to read
Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
It could not be without any of you guys!!! we had you guys present in our minds while standing up for our SAI JOSHI!!!
This is for the FD, for SAI and for AYESHA!!!!!!
love you guys tons!!!
Mishti and I are ecstatic!!!
Ps- I can post my debate argument if you like!!
Do it please ❤️❤️
congracts guys congracts sia
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Team Sai won the Women support women debate between Sai and Ankhoi
All thanks to our rockstars Siya and Mishti
Take a bow you guys
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awww... many many congratulations you girls❤️Nazar naa lage😆⭐️
Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
It could not be without any of you guys!!! we had you guys present in our minds while standing up for our SAI JOSHI!!!
This is for the FD, for SAI and for AYESHA!!!!!!
love you guys tons!!!
Mishti and I are ecstatic!!!
Ps- I can post my debate argument if you like!!
plz do it
Yeyyy
Congratulations guys 🥳
Party time 🥳
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Awww... many many congratulations you girls❤️Nazar naa lage😆⭐️
thank you ishaniii!!! ❤️