Originally posted by: Trista101
Actually you are 'late' in wishing😆
These days I'm late in so many things. Blame one user. 😎
I'm kidding. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Trista101
Actually you are 'late' in wishing😆
These days I'm late in so many things. Blame one user. 😎
I'm kidding. 🤣
No problem. Share, we will read.
Originally posted by: Trista101
I too guess the same - Remember he said once that if we crack the code of one of his chapters, he would gift us a cookie😆
dts nrml thing to say to small children
One sided yet such a right ending👏
I think you don't read too?
Nope, children like chocolates and toffees😆
Won't comment since its between u guys... personally I don't like it.
I m big fat loser...
give me sometime.