I know it. That comment was inspired from your sarcasm.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know it. That comment was inspired from your sarcasm.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
what??? I didnt write those... modified nd didn't added additional lines.
All I asked was, did she say I love you like that due to hesitation or because anything else?
So Amnna is getting sarcastic too... intelligent... funny... sarcastic... not bad
I went through your post. Did you notice me in your profile visitors?
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
All I asked was, did she say I love you like that due to hesitation or because anything else?
because of something else...
u asked duties,..
Bestestestestestestest friends 🤣
Writing romance is like a jelly to me - shaky but enjoyable.😆Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I hate romantic write ups... feel those r the easiest... so would avoid it... for tragic i hv many ideas... so cn hlp u dere.
But writing tragic requires tremendous efforts from my side.
So she was forced.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
bt its not Raghvi.... nd spread over from school to college to then more... its a long story... can't post here
where can this be read?