I will break the rishta if bhabhi is involved 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will break the rishta if bhabhi is involved 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Thankyou guys😎 Trophy golden colour ki honi chahiye so it matches the rest of the throphies in my room🤣
Ye lo
This is the most random thing you've asked me to do🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Man, this paapi is one heart-stealer...everyone falls in love with her like one falls off a cliff🤣
Prem rog🤣
But I don't have it🤣
Kisiko zeher se maar du ????? Par kisi aur ne thodi tumhe didi se pyaar , love ,ishq karne ko kha 🤣🤣
The words are so izzatdaar🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Kisiko zeher se maar du ????? Par kisi aur ne thodi tumhe didi se pyaar , love ,ishq karne ko kha 🤣🤣
Mein toh nahi marungi🤣
So it's better I kill😎🤣
aare it works basically divert ur mind kal kha tha na mine do reverse counting
Did you have sugar😃
Every dose of beizzati has some izzat in it 😎🤣