Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I think significant credit for that goes to you 😆 I meant, if the show tries to take that route now, fandom toh I don't think will.
I think people are now having a pity on farhad if he gets Kirthi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I think significant credit for that goes to you 😆 I meant, if the show tries to take that route now, fandom toh I don't think will.
I think people are now having a pity on farhad if he gets Kirthi
We know u will 😀
Kya convey karna hai anika 😅😅😅
Hmmmmmmmm
That’s the case
that's why she's out😆
I mean look at the D fam, sab ke sab samples hain😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
If it’s in ur hands u all almost discourage every ship with Farhad 😂😂😂
I already do that, no? ☺️😳😆
there are still shipping going on??😲🤢
to bring a new girl for farhad 🤣
I know that she’s out for sure