Originally posted by: sairat07
To be precise do u get nightmares??😌😌
cuz dreams can be soothing and happy also😛
Well I did get a nightmare of didi during bargad ke chudail track I actually saw a post of her as chudail 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sairat07
To be precise do u get nightmares??😌😌
cuz dreams can be soothing and happy also😛
Well I did get a nightmare of didi during bargad ke chudail track I actually saw a post of her as chudail 🤣🤣
yes and then her beizzati will happen 🤣
Bacche bina kapdo k bhi ghumte haina🤣🤣
Samrat will be fine🤣 cuz my friends also call me samru🤣
Bilkul, we will get salman khan style shirtless scene
I hope you don't end up with someone like Didi in life😌
Aasha amar hai🤣🤣
But why does she need walls for that, her mouth is enough 🤣
Open your mouth...
Beizzati, beizzati, beizzati....
Be well wisher yaar🤣