Again challenge... 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Again challenge... 😲
Originally posted by: MessyMind
I thought to tell you the concept of the Sid and Aryan twins story. But now I won't
Now manas started... 😂😂😂
Yeah 🤪
Good that I didn't left at the point from where you all can mess it 😆
Nice naa di ...
Then you write this one 🤣
Who agrees
This time pages will be less tell me if you agree then will say what you have to do 🤣
Except manasa di everyone wanted to know 🤣
Everything is fair in Rosid world you only said 😉🤣
Well I too was having twins story from long back but won't tell 🤪
Will directly give 🤪
This time pages will be less tell me if you agree then will say what you have to do 🤣
Tell then we will see