https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGW5JaBv_Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think upcoming romance in swimming pool
Page
of
1https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGW5JaBv_Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think upcoming romance in swimming pool
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lamisakhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGW5JaBv_Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think upcoming romance in swimming pool
I think one by one kps are coming true
I don't know if this bts is for romance but in OG version Shagun pushed Anokhi in the swimming pool and made sure she drowns and Shaurya couldn't find her....but he will save her.It's when they will go for the conference.Originally posted by: Lamisakhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGW5JaBv_Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think upcoming romance in swimming pool
Originally posted by: divine_16
I don't know if this bts is for romance but in OG version Shagun pushed Anokhi in the swimming pool and made sure she drowns and Shaurya couldn't find her....but he will save her.It's when they will go for the conference.
Oh I didn’t know that
Originally posted by: divine_16
I don't know if this bts is for romance but in OG version Shagun pushed Anokhi in the swimming pool and made sure she drowns and Shaurya couldn't find her....but he will save her.It's when they will go for the conference.
What?
Seriously, that Shagz is gonna stoop to attempt to murder now? 😡
Saving my flowery words for her.
Originally posted by: divine_16
I don't know if this bts is for romance but in OG version Shagun pushed Anokhi in the swimming pool and made sure she drowns and Shaurya couldn't find her....but he will save her.It's when they will go for the conference.
Oh but there are heart shapes balloons in that ? 😳what’s that mean? Any chance everybody in the house may go out and these 2 hi rahey and start romance 🤩don’t know 🧐
Originally posted by: divine_16
I don't know if this bts is for romance but in OG version Shagun pushed Anokhi in the swimming pool and made sure she drowns and Shaurya couldn't find her....but he will save her.It's when they will go for the conference.
Kiya shaurya ku pata chalta ki shagun ne anokhi ko pool mein push kiya..
Kiya anokhi conference mein jayea ..