Yeah I have become a night owl. Have a bad habit of not going to bed on time and ending up spending the night either working or chilling.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah I have become a night owl. Have a bad habit of not going to bed on time and ending up spending the night either working or chilling.
I cant do that you knowOriginally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Yeah I have become a night owl. Have a bad habit of not going to bed on time and ending up spending the night either working or chilling.
I tried last year for a few months
Hella bad experience
Due to the subha utho regime in my life I guess I cant
Wifey jaan, how's your teeth? Feeling better? Khana khaya ya aaj bhi icecream?😳
Its better loveOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Wifey jaan, how's your teeth? Feeling better? Khana khaya ya aaj bhi icecream?😳
Just the flesh area hurts not like the whole buccal cavity
Yeah I ate rice and a gravy...
Icecream after food though
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Neha and Alexia
Apart from for studying/ exams I like to wake up after 10am
😲 this luxury only if I'm ill.. baki no chance
9 am max.. wo bhi sab jagah light pankhe band kar k uthayenge.. 😭
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Its better love
Just the flesh area hurts not like the whole buccal cavity
Yeah I ate rice and a gravy...
Icecream after food though
Maine khichdi khayi 😳
Taking painkillers na? Do char din me thik hona chahiye😳
OhOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Maine khichdi khayi 😳
Taking painkillers na? Do char din me thik hona chahiye😳
Nahi...the doc gave me an ointment toh wahi lagaya hai
so what do you do at night time?
Cool! I'm taking a nap.. sham ko milte hai chai pe 🥰✨✨
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
11