Then make it a comedy one we won't mind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Then make it a comedy one we won't mind 🤣
There's a challenge accept it then will give 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Shivi i am here tell me concept?
Let others too respond will send everyone together 👍🏼
Got a new concept 🤪
Who wants to know come here then I'll PM to that person so don't think you can know it by ghosting around 😈
Good strategy to make people active🤣
I'm already having the challenge to complete my project. I don't want any more challenges
Okay waiting yaar
I'm really having a concept 😒
Originally posted by: MessyMind
I'm already having the challenge to complete my project. I don't want any more challenges
Then no update 🤪
Manasa di is not ready so let's cancel the challenge and also update too 🤪
Seems like no one else wants to know so let me send you only ...
Don't disclose with anyone 🤫