the name Pallavi Raghav Rao is enough to handle Raghav Rao🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the name Pallavi Raghav Rao is enough to handle Raghav Rao🤣🤣
🤣🤣 I'm telling you be was better off without all these women in his life🤣
I totally agree.
Kya se kya ho gaya!
Please send Farhad and him on a business trip to Thailand.
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I am noticing him in every episode these days 😆
He took offscreen hero title seriously
Now wants to be onscreen hero
🤣🤣🤣
He wants to be like Alfred Hitchcock.
I think he should sweep all the awards. Best beta, bhai, bahu, dost, husband, saas (as per his taunts),
Sirf sasur aur baap ka role missing hai. Woh bhi ho jayega.
I think he should sweep all the awards. Best beta, bhai, bahu, dost, husband, saas (as per his taunts),
Sirf sasur aur baap ka role missing hai. Woh bhi ho jayega.
Sasur and baap 🤣
Abhi se show ko 20 year leap dena chahte ho kya?
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Sasur and baap 🤣
Abhi se show ko 20 year leap dena chahte ho kya?
just today I saw him as teenage girl dad in one of his Telugu short film 😆
just today I saw him as teenage girl dad in one of his Telugu short film 😆
Lol, but Raghav needs at least 20-25 years to become a sasur, no?
Good morning everyone.. episode out kya?
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4