I must have missed it.
Scene hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I must have missed it.
Scene hai?
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
This is a pic clicked when they were shooting for the party Mayank held at the resort
😆Originally posted by: kankabhor
I really enjoy such Raj-Sarla short scenes. Their expressions are so funny😆
Raj is a sweet character. Malhotra’s mein saare ache hain dadi aur Sarla Aunty ko chod ke
Raj ki caste I don’t know
it was in the beginning when they come to her room... Sonu & Kartik... it was cute
Originally posted by: esprit_00
it was in the beginning when they come to her room... Sonu & Kartik... it was cute
yup
I missed it
Originally posted by: esprit_00
it was in the beginning when they come to her room... Sonu & Kartik... it was cute
She hugged Kartik for 5 Mississippi😆 and Sonu only for 2 Mississippi. should we see RajKshita there?🤣
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Raj is a sweet character. Malhotra’s mein saare ache hain dadi aur Sarla Aunty ko chod ke
Raj ki caste I don’t know
Raj is Rathore
I am getting a feeling that they are going to make Dadi less negative now. After Rhea’s revelation and seeing Ishqi’s support and love for Ahaan in that case she might accept Ishqi. Not wholeheartedly but she will accept her and won’t try to separate Ishqaan until she finds out Savitri-Ishqi connection.
in the above video, did Ahaan mention Mayank's name in the background voice after he said ee ladki istna besharam kaisi hosakti hain? or is it my auditory hallucination 😉
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I am getting a feeling that they are going to make Dadi less negative now. After Rhea’s revelation and seeing Ishqi’s support and love for Ahaan in that case she might accept Ishqi. Not wholeheartedly but she will accept her and won’t try to separate Ishqaan until she finds out Savitri-Ishqi connection.
that’s a nice theory. But today she blamed Ahaan’s absence too on her