Kabhi bhi nhi yrr😂😂
Wese precap mei bhi I felt ki tumhare chhote Veeru ko bura lag raha tha thoda sa apne baba ke liye..wo ladki ko kuch nhi laga lekin😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kabhi bhi nhi yrr😂😂
Wese precap mei bhi I felt ki tumhare chhote Veeru ko bura lag raha tha thoda sa apne baba ke liye..wo ladki ko kuch nhi laga lekin😂😂
Another issue. A will is enforceable when the person dies. Sakshi has willed it to the 4 kids but that will be after her death. Clearly they've made a mistake. Should have just said, she's left it to us 4 kids. Again I'm stupidly looking for logic.
Originally posted by: Anahita_143
Kabhi bhi nhi yrr😂😂
Wese precap mei bhi I felt ki tumhare chhote Veeru ko bura lag raha tha thoda sa apne baba ke liye..wo ladki ko kuch nhi laga lekin😂😂
Chota veeru to hai hi cute sabse pehle sudhrega ye
I don't think Vir- shart manega
TFS Ramona🤗
Another issue. A will is enforceable when the person dies. Sakshi has willed it to the 4 kids but that will be after her death. Clearly they've made a mistake. Should have just said, she's left it to us 4 kids. Again I'm stupidly looking for logic.
Dekho
Episode me loopholes nai loopholes me episode hai
Another issue. A will is enforceable when the person dies. Sakshi has willed it to the 4 kids but that will be after her death. Clearly they've made a mistake. Should have just said, she's left it to us 4 kids. Again I'm stupidly looking for logic.
Logic rip😂😂
I think humko iss pure track ke liye logic se apna rishta todna padega😂😂
Why the kids still angry when sakshi is alive though 🤔🤣
Another issue. A will is enforceable when the person dies. Sakshi has willed it to the 4 kids but that will be after her death. Clearly they've made a mistake. Should have just said, she's left it to us 4 kids. Again I'm stupidly looking for logic.
This s why don't write will on kids elders used to say
So Sakshi left the manipulation game to Prakashi

Why the kids still angry when sakshi is alive though 🤔🤣
For that saba has to write kids knows sakshi s alive naa rommie