Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prakashi has taken kk place to manipulate and brainwash ppl
Now let wait when Prakashi ll throw Nandu out she ll run to PurVir
Thks Romy 🤗🤗
Ate hi lomdipanti chalu KK ki tarah hi😈
Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised that PurVir are leaving Juhi and Manas in the house. I know they wouldn't want to involve the kids but as their legal guardian surely they could still stay.
Why am I looking for logic in a show where kids have popped out of nowhere? 🤦♀️
Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised that PurVir are leaving Juhi and Manas in the house. I know they wouldn't want to involve the kids but as their legal guardian surely they could still stay.
Why am I looking for logic in a show where kids have popped out of nowhere? 🤦♀️
A very similar track was in colors other show CS 🤔
Saas lene nai dete Hume ye log
Tfs Ramona 🤗
Seriously bada tez track chalra h yrr🤣
Inhone aate hi pehle hi din PurVir ko ghar se nikaal diya mujhe laga tha isme time lagega but dekho toh sab kitna fast h😂😂
Aa gaya poverty track kya