Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahhahahaha 🤣🤣
They were shooting till that late and I also went to bed around that time 😂😂😂
Jay and his songs - Tanya any comment???
Kider gayi ye ladki 🤷🏻♂️🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahhahahaha 🤣🤣
They were shooting till that late and I also went to bed around that time 😂😂😂
Jay and his songs - Tanya any comment???
Kider gayi ye ladki 🤷🏻♂️🤣🤣🤣
Seriously 🤣
This mandar actor looks like an simple boy who got entry into the club of high school bad boys 🤣 led by the leader Raghav and sitting besides him is his innocent girlfriend pallavi
Originally posted by: beastmaster
Ashok with the team already!!❤️ I'm so looking forward to see him onscreen. It's the 1st time I'm so excited to watch a third angle on a show... probably coz I know Mandar's return is only going to strengthen RagVi's relationship.
Yes true
Can’t wait to see RaghVi bonding more and becoming close
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Himanshu to aisa lag raha poora raat shoot kiya hai or pura din soya hua tha
He's always like that in almost all his recent off screen pics😆
cause thats what real him is😆, which we dont get to c at all, on show..with his same hairstyle😵, same get up😵
i guess...they dont want any good looking guys over powering ML😆
though both actors looks good in thir own😎
Farhad -amru/krishna/mansi🤣
Raghvi-mandar🤣
Shippers gonna have a filed day😆
Lovely pic of the whole cast …. Pallavi already in the middle of RR and Mandar 😆
Hahaha 🤣🤣 yes picture is so beautiful but my eyes fall on Shivangi, ofscreen also she is middle of RR and Mandar 🙈🙈🙈
Yuuuppp
Ikkkkrrrr
I’m missing ankit in this pic