Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Of course, we are🤣
That's why we make every story as a ghost story 🤣
All are gayab😆
Well, I'm also leaving now.
Bye :)
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Your expectations are delusional🤪
Don't forget that Arisha is writing this story and also that Sid and Aryan are the same. So, there's no way she will make Aryan bad, no matter how much he hates Roli coz Aryan is Sid himself and Ari loves Sid alot🤣
U know very well 😂
Di u bhi na seriously🤣
Perfect logic
Originally posted by: MessyMind
That secret better be a logical and sensible one or else I'll kill you for making my Aryan criminal for no good reason😈🤣
Don't worry it will and I am sure u will be happy
Originally posted by: MessyMind
So my guess is close?😆
Then is that third person taking revenge from Sid?🤣
May be from RoSid😉
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Damn🤣
Maybe Aryan killed Sid so he's taking revenge by possessing him and making him behave nicely with all🤣
Di seriously 😳🤣
My story 😭
Why don't u guys start this story🤣
Even I'm ... Waiting for it Ari start soon
And manasa di you too give obsessive love soon
Yes please di give
I will start soon don't worry
Originally posted by: MessyMind
How can I forget my fav Snappy😎
But both are different so you can try🤪
I too want snappy update.
If possible give snappy update if possible