Even he didn't tell me till now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Even he didn't tell me till now🤣
I'm only blind to see criminal Aryan otherwise my eyes are wide opened🤣
No... Possessive about aryan...
Coz I'm smart🤪
Originally posted by: MessyMind
We are making Ari's suspense thriller into a comedy story🤣
We are sorry Ari😆
And also ghost story... 😂😂😂
Coz we love ghosts🤣
I thought you will tell we all ghost... 😀
Good evening all...
You don't talk to me 😈
I'm going bye 😡
Going to play will come later you all continue 😆
Okay go bye🤪
I too have some work but finding you active now I'm here as you'll cry saying that none comes when you're here🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
It is upto you....
You only told the reward not mentioned which reward...
You're roasting Shivi🤣