Too good :)
Hahah when raavi asks him to call Deepika for help🤣
Loved it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Too good :)
Hahah when raavi asks him to call Deepika for help🤣
Loved it
It will just be a wish. Hence penned it down😂
I am actually looking forward to see if PS makers give us a Raavi jealousy track.
Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123
Hope this happen in our show too
But wahaan ke writers apna dimaag bech aaye hai
Do continue I will love to read one shot or these extended shots of the episodic scene
Yes yes sure. Writers are more engaged in bringing reptiles to play cupid
Aww. I loved it!! It was so cute!!
Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales
Awesome shot. Waiting such more shots
Yes next one is coming up today itself💗