No, but I do know difference between bada toofan and mamooli toofan🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No, but I do know difference between bada toofan and mamooli toofan🤣
Originally posted by: ZIYXJMCIGWOKVXBF
yaar whatever it would have been... I hope I never have the misfortune of seeing it 🤣
Iska mein na hi guarantee lungi, na warranty dungi🤣
Originally posted by: OJY2BUOLWXEHG6LU
yaar if the dance really happens... like did she really run to her dearest vanku and demand him to let her do kathak on the show??? wtf is this yaar... watch them add a dream sequence where veeru dances with didi too 🤢
after the holi lap dance I went into shock, even Sais dream was more decent that p Didi. Toh I won't be shocked 🤣. They made her Devi Tai considering how she sent the letter and tried to ruin her life just so she can prove her so called acting talent😂😂, so Kuch bhu hoskata hain
good idea yaar
didi kab kya karde... 🤣
What will didi even dance for??
Sai’s birthday??
🤣
after the holi lap dance I went into shock, even Sais dream was more decent that p Didi. Toh I won't be shocked 🤣. They made her Devi Tai considering how she sent the letter and tried to ruin her life just so she can prove her so called acting talent😂😂, so Kuch bhu hoskata hain
yaar in all seriousness.. if vanku + team are actually changing episodes and tracks because of paapi... how dumb can they be??
I won't be shocked if she uploads a mangalsutra pic as well😆
if we are lucky then yes...
if we are unlucky then she will catch veeru when he is alone and perform only for him
roka directly to shaadi? wow 🤣
Originally posted by: 47TRQJSHH2PLCHBM
if we are lucky then yes...
if we are unlucky then she will catch veeru when he is alone and perform only for him
That isn’t happening 🤣
Virat’s scared of her performance🤣🤣