GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #15 DT Note pg 144- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.5k

Users

50

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

FCQPGMSSDOXDRALO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Kaun faila Raha hain yeh rumors, is there such a scene in KD 🤞, if yes I need to rinse my eyes before and after the episode


I will have no eyes to even rinse if this happens

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YO6ZL7YQFCDS5OGE


guys I am telling you nah didi made this herself 🤣

Or she might have appointed some nerdy dude or dame who makes and also spreads these🤣

FCQPGMSSDOXDRALO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Or she might have appointed some nerdy dude or dame who makes and also spreads these🤣


or maybe her bubba made it for her 🤣

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Z2QXCZUY25I6OKHG


yaar this is all so bubi can use the ghungaroos she just bought 2 days ago for her insta post 🤣

Until I see her dancing (don't mean the jumping we see in reels) won't believe that she uses those ghungaroos🙄. I still cannot believe the level of insecurities she has, Abhi itnaa hain toh agee agee kyaa hoga jab these 2 will confess 😂😂

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZGM56MZ5INFQZJKM


or maybe her bubba made it for her 🤣

No no, yeh nahi hosakta hai🤣

I know this, cuz it would have been something else 🤣

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Or she might have appointed some nerdy dude or dame who makes and also spreads these🤣

I won't be surprised. Wait for TC article aswell on her dances d ghungaroo love

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

No no, yeh nahi hosakta hai🤣

I know this, cuz it would have been something else 🤣

How do you know are you the undercover bubbi 😂😂

FCQPGMSSDOXDRALO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Until I see her dancing (don't mean the jumping we see in reels) won't believe that she uses those ghungaroos🙄. I still cannot believe the level of insecurities she has, Abhi itnaa hain toh agee agee kyaa hoga jab these 2 will confess 😂😂


yaar if the dance really happens... like did she really run to her dearest vanku and demand him to let her do kathak on the show??? wtf is this yaar... watch them add a dream sequence where veeru dances with didi too 🤢

FCQPGMSSDOXDRALO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

No no, yeh nahi hosakta hai🤣

I know this, cuz it would have been something else 🤣


yaar whatever it would have been... I hope I never have the misfortune of seeing it 🤣

FCQPGMSSDOXDRALO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

How do you know are you the undercover bubbi 😂😂


no yaar bubbi is too busy planning her kathak sequence to be on this forum nah

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".