Originally posted by: BearNaNa
I feel like I will score zero in this round.
FF topped R1, R2 WTF topped. I think you, me or Rado top this round.
#JustTheekFTW😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
I feel like I will score zero in this round.
FF topped R1, R2 WTF topped. I think you, me or Rado top this round.
#JustTheekFTW😎
Originally posted by: hasini009
FF topped R1, R2 WTF topped. I think you, me or Rado top this round.
#JustTheekFTW😎
who is rado?
Originally posted by: hasini009
FF topped R1, R2 WTF topped. I think you, me or Rado top this round.
#JustTheekFTW😎
Kisimein toh itna bharosa hai khudpe🥲
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
You here?
Doesn't look like.
sapne dekhne mein tax thodi lagta hain?
Answers sent 😎. It only took me fifteen minutes of my time 🤣. BW round for the win 😆
👍🏼 Gearing up for the discussions? I will be able to post my hints this time.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Answers sent 😎. It only took me fifteen minutes of my time 🤣. BW round for the win 😆
Cheers.....
I think Rashi said she won't be here today. May be she will come back in the evening.Originally posted by: Amphitrite
You here?
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Savera84
👍🏼 Gearing up for the discussions? I will be able to post my hints this time.
Cheers.....
Nope the hints would fly over my head 😆. Even if you quote the answers directly , I would not recognize it 🤣. But hope everyone have fun during discussions .
When are results coming through? I want to be alive and kicking to see this disaster unfold. 😏
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9