Oh crap, I didn't notice that actually. 😆
Though, I don't mind if she wants to remain on top of me for once. 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh crap, I didn't notice that actually. 😆
Though, I don't mind if she wants to remain on top of me for once. 😈
Should have.

I need more emojis for me to react
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Oh crap, I didn't notice that actually. 😆
Though, I don't mind if she wants to remain on top of me for once. 😈
😆
Kya din aa gaye, Hinna is almost in top 30 scorers. Better start preparing for a natural disaster.
I switched to Indian VPN just so I can match Vijay's google searches.🤣 Kya din aa gaye Sheep games ke.
Originally posted by: MooPoint
😆
Kya din aa gaye, Hinna is almost in top 30 scorers. Better start preparing for a natural disaster.
This is special Shreya-made disaster. Blame her and dragon-y fantasies
I feel like I will score zero in this round.
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
I feel like I will score zero in this round.
Yeah this is one of those rare events when facts and feelings match.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9