Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am actually making a topic on it now🤣
This is the only thing I noticed and I remembered in the promo🤣
this is what I have been saying 🤣
clutch has to have some meaning nah
either veeru found it in ajinkya's stuff or baiko wouldn't let him touch her hair so he is making do with this instead to satisfy his hair fetish 😆
omg she called Neil a cutie
Agar bubba isko bhi like karke kata na...toh main jakar bajayegi usko 😆
She called kenil too cutie😊
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Agar bubba isko bhi like karke kata na...toh main jakar bajayegi usko 😆
bubi nae toe kar dia
She is seriously love 😍. Gives credit openly to folks who deserve👏. She will definitely touch the stars and beyond