Your answer 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Your answer 😳
Originally posted by: ReemShah
in the precap..she goes to this kaka--he has toys around him--so assumed it to be toy shop
kya hai woh mujhe bhi nahi pata
ah ok, yeah even I don’t have any idea and how does that Kaka know something which happened all these years back.. chalo, will get some proper answers tomorrow 😄
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Raghav will need Pallavi to sing this to re-assure him
Is baar kholke dekha tha😂
Raghav pani pani ho jayga 🤣
Blooming in Adversity
Mujhe Raghav ki car accident yaad aagayi 🥲
I thought I forgot..glad I could remember it
yeh what is this rule 5 posts in 3 mins--it's irritating
Thank you everyone for bursting my notifications within a hour. I am done for the day. So guys please go slow and allow this innocent soul to sleep peacefully.
You're welcome Amna 😆 But peace humse diya nahi jaata 🤣 Sincere apologies 🤣
This has gotta be the CUTESTTT thread there is.. All the gifs❤️ the one in which she falls in the pool is just adorable!!
Originally posted by: Diya2021
ah ok, yeah even I don’t have any idea and how does that Kaka know something which happened all these years back.. chalo, will get some proper answers tomorrow 😄
yes...charminar pe (some hindi word i dont remember) accident---1st December ki woh raat
he has a clue with him