Pata nahi kyun I think pallavi ki beti aise dekhegi 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Pata nahi kyun I think pallavi ki beti aise dekhegi 🤣

Originally posted by: MistyDawn
boring sawal- what's the title for the next AT?
Sim....i have the same question too
in the precap..she goes to this kaka--he has toys around him--so assumed it to be toy shop
kya hai woh mujhe bhi nahi pata
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
boring sawal- what's the title for the next AT?
Blooming in Adversity
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
boring sawal- what's the title for the next AT?
Title till AT 7 is fixed
Humari AT ke log super fast 🤪
aaye...iska jawab toh mein last 80 pages se dhundh rahi hoon
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
filter karna seekho.. zyada zoom karke to nahi dekha tha Mishra ji ko?
nahi nahi
and I really thank god for that---ki I dont have habit of zooming in
Hain? Aisa kyun?? No no maine inspire hone laayak kuch nahi kiya
Raghav will need Pallavi to sing this to re-assure him
Is baar kholke dekha tha😂