Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Quoting you because I can’t tag 🤣
I saw the poem😊 Bairi piya, meri confession Bhavu ko de di 😛
Tu thi jo nahin...
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Quoting you because I can’t tag 🤣
I saw the poem😊 Bairi piya, meri confession Bhavu ko de di 😛
Tu thi jo nahin...
🤣

His Chipkali sticking to him 😆
I discovered that what most people call creepy, scary, and spooky, I call comfy, cozy, and home.
Zak Bagans
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no 😭😭😭 you already did this for shiva in ulja kar
Not everyone is as strong as me to handle all this grief 🤣
you know original smd ending was going to be Raavi getting married to Dev but after initial response I dropped the idea 🤣
To be honest I want to read a story where shivi fall in love after Dev raavi marriage.
She is unhappy,Dev ignores her, lashes out at her sometimes in frustration,still has contact with rishita.maybe takes a job at another city to ignore her and continues having an affair with rishita.
Raavi goes into her shell, she is in grief and shiva becomes her companion slowly and steadily.inspires her to stand up for herself.
I know it's scandalous, I know it's improper.😆😆
But I really want to read something on this.🤭🤭
I have a thing for Dev being the villian😈
Oh my godddd 🤣 Bechari Tapasvini
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
To be honest I want to read a story where shivi fall in love after Dev raavi marriage.
She is unhappy,Dev ignores her, lashes out at her sometimes in frustration,still has contact with rishita.maybe takes a job at another city to ignore her and continues having an affair with rishita.
Raavi goes into her shell, she is in grief and shiva becomes her companion slowly and steadily.inspires her to stand up for herself.
I know it's scandalous, I know it's improper.😆😆
But I really want to read something on this.🤭🤭
I have a thing for Dev being the villian😈
Yeah
I will
Instead of crying
Better I make u guys cry
On it!
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
To be honest I want to read a story where shivi fall in love after Dev raavi marriage.
She is unhappy,Dev ignores her, lashes out at her sometimes in frustration,still has contact with rishita.maybe takes a job at another city to ignore her and continues having an affair with rishita.
Raavi goes into her shell, she is in grief and shiva becomes her companion slowly and steadily.inspires her to stand up for herself.
I know it's scandalous, I know it's improper.😆😆
But I really want to read something on this.🤭🤭
I have a thing for Dev being the villian😈
Yeh to Anupama serial jaise ho gaya behen 😅
Originally posted by: Transference
His Chipkali sticking to him 😆
I discovered that what most people call creepy, scary, and spooky, I call comfy, cozy, and home.Zak Bagans
And her first reaction is that she chipaks with him❤️❤️
Their comfort level.❤️
His expressions in that scene.😍
Can we plzz have a room chipkali scene where she directly jumps into his lap?🤭🤭
I don’t like her at all rhondu prasad bilkul hi 🤣🤣🤣
Haan ji… goofy garba… if I do, it comes out like this 😆