If eyes were the mirror to his soul! He knew what he had gotten into the moment; she hugged her and cried, oblivious to the turmoil unleashed in his life.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If eyes were the mirror to his soul! He knew what he had gotten into the moment; she hugged her and cried, oblivious to the turmoil unleashed in his life.

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Chalo guys.... retiring for the night...will try to come here whenever I get time from tomorrow ❤️
Good night❤️🤗
Good night Priyaaaa🖤
Originally posted by: Transference
If eyes were the mirror to his soul! He knew what he had gotten into the moment; she hugged her and cried, oblivious to the turmoil unleashed in his life.
Ab this I can fall in love with
Those eyes speak
Each scene he nails with eyes...
I’m still really bummed about KD and Shiny not being good friends 😭😭 i reallyy enjoyed their offscreen bond 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
😂😂😂 but then what if he takes u along to the gym to watch him workout afterwardsss 😂😂😂
then I’ll sip my coffee while watching - I’m not opposed to watching hot guys workout bas bandhar wali harkathe nah kare 🤣
You haven't seen him in previous shows na..isliye Bola.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
See the consummation scene if hum hainna on YouTube 🤣🤣🤣
PS- don't judge my tharkipan, I just wanted to see how he is in romantic scenes🤣🤣🤣
I have watched and shared multiple times in 18+ thread 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
😂😂😂 but then what if he takes u along to the gym to watch him workout afterwardsss 😂😂😂
She will stand there and watch n curse him in heart
Ja bhi nahin sakti rukna bhi nahin chahti
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ab this I can fall in love with
Those eyes speak
Each scene he nails with eyes...
Aur bas..yahaan hum pighal gayee❤️
rehne do tumhare matlab ka nahi hai 🤣🤣🤣