ohhh the people who disturbed our shanti yesterday nah??? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohhh the people who disturbed our shanti yesterday nah??? 🤣
Ha ha bilkul wohi!🤣
I saw one of their tweets. OMG that was hilarious. They are saying people are depressed in this pandemic and that show is a source of inspiration for them. 🤣🤣
I understand love and all for a show and I sympathize with them that it is going off air but that tweet was too much.
They stalk our CC thread very cutely🤭
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I saw one of their tweets. OMG that was hilarious. They are saying people are depressed in this pandemic and that show is a source of inspiration for them. 🤣🤣
I understand love and all for a show and I sympathize with them that it is going off air but that tweet was too much.
have they learned drama from didi or what?? 🤣
not closely enough...
they thought sairat had already done the deed yaar 😆
Post it na!🤣🤣
🤭
IDK why but this emoji is making me laugh hard🤣