Anyone else who wants to volunteer?
Please help
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone else who wants to volunteer?
Please help
Originally posted by: Madheart
Another Random observation
Suman had chips, Raavi had Detergent bottle, Dhara and Krish had cold drinks but Kaka had Dal ka dabba🤣🤣
I thought suman had tea packet🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Folks. Let's take this in PM. I can't tag Pixie anywhere
Cant seem to tag pixie either🤷🏻♀️
I am having a full college feel to this entire celebration😆
Piu, I created another thread for this, since all these will get lost here
I took up the story so far I have some 75 episodes to rewatch and write, but if there is some tiny tiny stuff you need help with let me know 🤗 🙈
Originally posted by: Transference
I am having a full college feel to this entire celebration😆
Omg that’s exactly what I just told Prema 🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Looks like maami did something to piss everybody off.
Only Shiny and Simran get along with her now.
are ho kya raha hai?
After KD, Alice and shrashti..mohit also unfollowed maami.
Hey sorry I missed the previous conversation. What exactly has to be done? I might be a bit busy with work but will try to help in any way I can!
KD and Alice are going together after pack up , having hot chocolate in car.🤭🤭
*My gutter dimag activated*