I just finished reading this piece of writing in a single go. Loved each and every single part of it. The way you have portrayed the emotions is really beautiful.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I just finished reading this piece of writing in a single go. Loved each and every single part of it. The way you have portrayed the emotions is really beautiful.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Thank youuu soo much!
Ani Right?
I love reading ua stories a lot too...🌹🌺🍫💐
Yess!!!
I’m so glad to hear that 🤗
Waiting for updates on woes now 😆
It was fabulous.We have seen the craziness of ravi for shiva n now it was to show Shiva's though we have seen his obsessiveness for her from starting but now when he realized his love,his actions has become more intense.loved it.