Jaadoooo!!! Did IF admit defeat in face of our stubbornness 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jaadoooo!!! Did IF admit defeat in face of our stubbornness 😎
Can this be title ?
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Can this be title ?
this is so prettyyyyy😍😍😍
Haha🤣
To IF

I am

See you all tomorrow🤗
Good Night 🤗
Originally posted by: meghumonu
I am just amazed how much reality Sicku is showing in his shows!! How can a man who worked with Kekta for so many years produce such realistic, light hearted romantic shows and he is planning his next show as a lgbtq show that too on a prime time channel of ITV.
India won't be showing lgbtq show anytime soon on ITV...i am glad that Siku is not influenced by Ekta Kapoor
Originally posted by: ReemShah
India won't be showing lgbtq show anytime soon on ITV...i am glad that Siku is not influenced by Ekta Kapoor
Well I think sicku is confident about getting a nod!! There was a show on &TV I heard named Queens Hai Hum which showed one of the four FL as a lesbian who has a girlfriend.